LOL I’VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE WHERE THE PAPARAZZI IS MAKING SURE THAT LAW OFFICIALS KNOW THAT AS SOON AS O.J. IS RELEASED AND CROSSES THAT RELEASE POINT HE’S OUR’S!!! WHAT THE JAIL IS AFRAID OF IS ANOTHER PRINCESS DIANA SITUATION ….THEY DON’T WANT THE MEDIA TO CHASE O.J. IN FEAR OF SOMEONE BEING INJURED OR EVEN KILLED IN THE PURSUIT OF THE 1ST PIC OF O.J. AS A FREE MAN. ACCORDING FROM REPORTS FROM TMZ ..Officials for the Nevada Dept. of Corrections if the release point — 30 miles outside of Vegas — is swarmed by media, O.J. will not be set free.
27 Photos Of O.J. Simpson & The Key Players In His Murder Trial
18 photos Launch gallery
1. O.J. seen talking to his lawyers Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran, and Robert Kardashian during a trial date.
1 of 18
2. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.
2 of 18
3. AI Cowlings, the friend who drove O.J. during his infamous Bronco chase.
3 of 18
4. O.J. x Johnnie Cochran.
4 of 18
5. The scene around O.J.’s October 3rd trial date.
5 of 18
6. O.J.’s sister spotted near the crime scene.
6 of 18
7. The crowd cheers after hearing the verdict on October 3rd, 1995.
7 of 18
8. A much earlier photo of O.J. and his good friend AI Cowlings, circa 1979.
8 of 18
9. O.J. tries on a glove that was used in the murder of his ex-wife.
9 of 18
10. Deputy district attorney Marcia Clark is shown during testimony at the preliminary hearings.
10 of 18
11. Robert Shapiro reads O.J.’s damning letter to the press.
11 of 18
12. Johnnie Cochran lays down the law, circa 1995.
12 of 18
13. The Juice at his 1994-1995 murder trial.
13 of 18
14. Robert Kardashian sits through trial.
14 of 18
15. O.J. heading to court in his civil trial for the deaths of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.
15 of 18
16. Robert Shapiro x O.J. Simpson.
16 of 18
17. Robert Shapiro in 2015.
17 of 18
18. O.J. heads to the place he knows best, court.
18 of 18