1 reads
Leave a comment

 

 

12 year old Kanye Champelle was attending a birthday party of a cousin in July, and appeared to choke on a piece of gum. When medics arrived, Kanye was unresponsive and died two days later. The Franklin County Coroner’s Office revealed late last week, the 12 year old didn’t die from gum blocking his airway, but a lethal dose of fentanyl and acetylfentalnyl. This  comes as a shock to the community and his family who don’t know how it got in his system. Coroner Dr. Anahi Ortiz said there isn’t anything to indicate the fentanyl was injected. Columbus Police spokesman Sgt. Dean Worthington says, ” Our narcotics bureau is looking in to it and our Homicide Bureau is looking into it.”  His mother has a past of drug use but has been clean for three years and wasn’t around when the incident occurred. According to data from the Montgomery County coroner, 365 people died of drug overdoses from January through and May of this year; 371 people died of such causes in all of last year Magic 95.5 will be keeping you in the loop with this story.

 


Source: nbc4i

 

comments – Add Yours