On that faithful day just a couple of months ago, Jan. 21st to be exact while the whole world watched well…….let’s say about 1/3 rd of the world maybe watched Donald Trump become the 45 president of the U.S. Sitting on the Dias was former president George W. Bush who seems so happy that you would think that he might’ve had a couple before he took his seat, he hugged the Obama’s and The Clinton’s he took photo’s, selfies …etc. It wasn’t until he was leaving that he summed up the whole day according to Hip Hop Wired three people who were present, Bush gave a brief assessment of Trump’s inaugural after leaving the dais: “That was some weird shit.” All three heard him say it.
10 Reasons Why We Are Thankful For President Barack Obama
9 photos Launch gallery
1. We’ll never forget the moment President Obama said Trayvon Martin could have been his son.
1 of 9
2. And let’s not forget President Obama was the man behind capturing and killing Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.
2 of 9
3. He also rejoiced when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of protecting same-sex marriage.
3 of 9
4. He always gets his hands a little dirty.
4 of 9
5. He genuinely, wholeheartedly, loves the kids.
5 of 9
6. Plus, he’s all about b-ball.
6 of 9
7. He made two of our favorite players the happiest men on Earth.
7 of 9
8. … And what a beautiful example for men on how to treat the ladies in your life.
8 of 9
9. There will never be another as suave as President Obama & for that alone, we’re thankful.
9 of 9