Looks like Lil Scrappy baby’s momma is in a little trouble with the law. According to the police report Former Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Star Erica Dixon tried to run from the police after she was pulled over for speeding. Which makes me ask the question do you think she misses the fame and is trying to create a storyline for herself?? I mean why else would you run from the the police especially if you DON’T have any warrants!!
“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” Fights (PHOTOS)
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Erica once again got herself in an altercation with Mama Dee.
1 of 10
2. K. Michelle is the queen of poppin’ off.
2 of 10
3. Karlie Redd should have known K. Michelle was not the one.
3 of 10
4. Season 2 ended with a head-banging fight between Stevie J and Joseline Hernandez.
4 of 10
5. The battle of the big dawgs happened when Stevie J decided to call Erica out while at an event.
5 of 10
6. It was on and poppin’ at Mama Dee’s crib after Erica let Scrappy know she pawned the engagement ring he gave her earlier in the season.
6 of 10
7. We already know K. Michelle doesn’t hold back.
7 of 10
8. The same night Stevie and Scrappy put the paws on each other, so did Erica and Joseline.
8 of 10
9. During a heated therapy session between Joseline, Stevie J., and Mimi, Joseline learns that Stevie is still living with Mimi.
9 of 10
10. Joseline lost her cool with Stevie’s new artist Che Mack at the strip club.
10 of 10